The MotoGP Bharat is set to take place in Noida from September 22 to 24, 2023, at the Buddh International Circuit. The event will mark the first time that the MotoGP has been held in India.
With 22 of the world’s best motorcycle racers set to compete, there are many riders to watch out for. Here are a few of the favorites:
- The 2023 MotoGP season is shaping up to be one of the most exciting in recent years, with several riders in contention for the title.
- The Indian Grand Prix is sure to be a highlight of the season, with fans from all over the country expected to attend.
- Here are some of the riders to watch out for in the MotoGP Bharat:
- Fabio Quartararo (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Team): The defending champion is always a contender, and he will be looking to win his second title in a row.
- Francesco Bagnaia (Ducati Lenovo Team): The Italian is the current championship leader, and he will be eager to maintain his lead in India.
- Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing): The Spaniard has been in excellent form this season, and he will be hoping to challenge for the podium in India.
- Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team): The six-time world champion is still recovering from injury, but he will be a force to be reckoned with if he is fit.
- Jack Miller (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing): The Australian is always a fast starter, and he will be looking to capitalize on any opportunities in India.
MotoGP Bharat Drivers and Teams
Here is a table of the MotoGP Bharat drivers and teams:
|Fabio Quartararo||Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Team|
|Franco Morbidelli||Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Team|
|Francesco Bagnaia||Ducati Lenovo Team|
|Enea Bastianini||Ducati Lenovo Team|
|Aleix Espargaro||Aprilia Racing|
|Maverick Vinales||Aprilia Racing|
|Marc Marquez||Repsol Honda Team|
|Joan Mir||Repsol Honda Team|
|Jack Miller||Red Bull KTM Factory Racing|
|Brad Binder||Red Bull KTM Factory Racing|
|Álex Márquez||Gresini Racing MotoGP (Ducati)|
|Fabio Di Giannantonio||Gresini Racing MotoGP (Ducati)|
|Johann Zarco||Prima Pramac Racing (Ducati)|
|Jorge Martín Almoguera||Prima Pramac Racing (Ducati)|
|Luca Marini||Mooney VR46 Racing Team (Ducati)|
|Marco Bezzecchi||Mooney VR46 Racing Team (Ducati)|
|Miguel Oliveira||RNF MotoGP Team (Aprilia)|
|Raul Fernandez||RNF MotoGP Team (Aprilia)|
|Pol Espargaro||Tech3 GASGAS Factory Racing (KTM)|
|Augusto Fernández Guerra||Tech3 GASGAS Factory Racing (KTM)|
|Alex Rins||LCR Honda Castrol/Idemitsu|
|Takaaki Nakagami||LCR Honda Castrol/Idemitsu|
The MotoGP Bharat is sure to be an exciting event, and it will be interesting to see who comes out on top. With so many talented riders competing, it is sure to be a close battle.